Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ready to go home!!!

Everything has been going good.  EXCEPT on Thursday I had to go back to the emergency room.  I came home on Wednesday and that night my arms started aching SO bad!  I didn't sleep at all because they hurt so bad.  I woke up Thursday morning and my arms were bright red and seriously on fire!  I called my doctor and he said I needed to go straight to the ER.  It scared me to death!  I was worried that I had a blood clot.  Luckily it was just an allergic reaction, to what we don't know.  They gave me some benadryl and it eventually went away.  
On Friday Allison came over to spend some time with me.  I was so thankful to see a different face.  I'm so lucky to have such an awesome friend in my life!  I don't know what I would do without her!  I was feeling pretty good that day.  That night we went to Old Navy because the BFF knows me so well and got me a gift card for some new clothes as I start shrinking!!!  It was hard not to go ahead and start buying stuff but I figured I should wait!  After that we went to see Fame and it was really cute.  
Yesterday I was completely worn out!  Allison went home and I sent Gran out to the mall so I could take a nap!  It was nice just to have some time to myself.  I'm not use to being around someone 24/7.  I like my ME time!  
I'm feeling really good today and I think we're going to go to the mall.  I have to take it easy today because tomorrow is going to be a long hard day of travel for me!  But I couldn't be MORE ready to be home and be in my own room!
Please pray that I can start getting my gatorade down a little better.  It makes me want to throw up when I think about drinking it!  Also, I'm a little nervous that I might be getting thrush in my mouth.  There was a chance that this could happen.  I'm hoping that I'm just a little paranoid and its not going to develop into anything!  Thanks for reading this and keeping up with me while I've been gone!  I'll be home soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment